Tile & Grout Cleaning
Clean, Safe Surfaces!
Elegant Thread Carpet Care offers professional, expert tile & grout cleaning and sealing services that can help restore the beauty of your tile. Elegant Thread Carpet Care offers the latest tile and grout cleaning and sealing system. Our cleaning method will clean your tile and grout and also remove the old grime in your grout lines. Our sealing method acts as a layer of protection that makes your tile more resistant to stains and spills, making future clean-up much easier. We specialize in hard-to-clean tiles such as stone and slate.
We have years of experience cleaning all types of tile and grout. There are different techniques and cleaning products for different types of tile and grout. We can explain the various cleaning and restoration solutions available for your particular tiled surface. We also offer sealing options to help keep your tile and grout looking new and sanitary for years to come.
Contact Us for a free estimate today.
When you contact us, please give us an approximate size (square feet) of the tile area you’d like cleaned.
Fill out the Form for Your Free Estimate
Tile and Grout cleaning services in Palo Alto and Sunnyvale
Tile and Grout cleaning services are the best way to keep your tiled surface clean. Tile can get dirty quickly, so you have to find a way to maintain it regularly. If you want professional tile and grout cleaning services in Palo Alto, look for dependable tile & grout cleaners.
Tile and grout cleaning is an essential part of home cleaning. The appearance of the tile and grout is a true indicator of your general house tidiness and hygiene. If it is dirty, then you surely have an unhygienic house. So keeping the tiles clean and shining would help in creating a good impression on your guests and family members as well as making your home look fresh and clean.
The tiles are porous, allowing germs and bacteria to settle on them easily. So when you have children at home, then it becomes even more important to have the tile surfaces germ-free. The best way to do this is to get the tile area sprayed with disinfectant fluid immediately after they are cleaned. This disinfectant fluid can be used daily to keep the tiles germ-free.
You should also attempt cleaning your tile at least once a month. This way, you can learn how to clean it thoroughly and also take note of any problem areas or problems with the sealant, etc. which may need special care next time.
Once you have decided that you need to hire professional tile and grout cleaners, then the next step would be to find the best company for this job. There are many such companies in your area, but you should make sure that the company is licensed and well established. It would be even better if they gave you a written contract or work order for the job so that there are no misunderstandings later on about their responsibilities or yours.
Once you have hired a reliable tile and grout cleaner, make sure they understand your requirement. The cleaners should come with the right equipment and solutions for cleaning tiles, grout, etc., so make it clear to them what you want to be done.
Cleaning the tiles regularly will ensure that your home stays fresh and clean all the time. It is also important to maintain the grout lines as they are quite prone to mold and mildew growth due to their porous nature. You can even ask your tile cleaners about sealing these areas after cleaning so that germs and bacteria cannot enter in the future.
This simple advice will help you maintain your tiles for a long time with minimum effort on your part. So, hire professional tile & grout cleaners to keep them germ-free and looking like new always!
Tile cleaning near me
For more information on Tile and Grout cleaning services visit us today. We are among the best companies in tile & grout cleaners in the Palo Alto, offering top-quality service at affordable prices. Our highly qualified technicians can provide you with a wide range of commercial and residential services that ensure complete satisfaction and leave your tiles and grout looking new.
Daily routine to keep your tile clean and shinny.In addition to the above, here are daily routine to ensure your tiles remain clean.
- Keep children away from the areas where there are tiles, especially wet tile surfaces.
- Do not allow red wine to spill on the tiles. It will take a long time to get rid of it.
- Make sure you clean up immediately after spilling liquids or dropping foods on the tiles. Also, keep your pets away from these places as much as possible. This would ensure that they do not spoil the tiles by scratching them with their claws.
- Do not use harsh chemicals for cleaning your tiles, they can damage the protective coating. Instead, go for mild solutions that are even used in natural tile cleaning solutions like orange pith or lemon rinds, etc.
- If you have a steam cleaner at home, then you should steam clean the tiles regularly to get rid of germs and bacteria.
- Once in a while, mix baking soda and vinegar to make a paste which you can use to scrub the tiles gently. Clean the grout with a toothbrush and then wipe clean with a damp cloth or mop water. You should also remember to vacuum clean all dust and dirt from the grout lines regularly so that it does not settle there again.
- The tiles should be cleaned with a good quality cleanser or mild detergent solution to get rid of stains and spots on them. Also, make sure you use the right scraper for removing old sealants, etc., so that you can maintain the tiles for a longer time.